LEVEL CONTROL FOR BOILERS
BICOLOR LEVEL DISPLAY FOR BOILERS
Description: two-color display that allows direct reading level by the refraction of light through the medium Steam and Water.
Applications: For boilers operating at low and high pressure.
- Robust construction, safe and stainless steel internal
- It operates through long via useful LED
- Power 110 or 220 VAC
- Versions for hazardous areas
- Easy viewing distance
- We serve visible length from 260mm
CONDUCTIVE LEVEL SWITCH FOR BOILERS
Description: operates by means of conductivity electrodes for high-sensitivity detection level.
Applications: Suitable for use in boiler and condensate applications with high pressures and temperatures.
- Meets ASME code I
- Pressure class up to 3000 PSI
- Temperature up to 590ºC
- Electrodes for horizontal or vertical mounting
- suitable electronics for use in hazardous areas or general use
- self diagnosis
- Power 120 or 240 VAC
- Signal output 4 ~ 20mA